Thursday, January 7, 2010

This week's events

You have to come from good stock to boogie this weekend. You can do it, I know you can!

Go to Jamaica with Mystic Bowie!

Warm up with Mystic and groove to his wonderful music

Mystic Bowie Live, Friday January 8
O'Neill's Pub
South Norwalk, CT
10 pm

If country rock is more your style try The Desberardos

The Desberardos Live, Friday January 8
Route 22
Stamford, Ct
9:30 pm


If you love funky jazz, and who doesn't here's a great one

The Darryl Tookes Band with Charlie Legond Live!
Saturday, January 9
Casalto Ristorante
Elmsford, NY
9pm

I met Charlie when he played with John Cutrone at Sono Seafood Sunday afternoon Jazz in the summer. Charlie played sax with one of my favorite bands of all time, Kid Creole and the Coconuts.

I may send more tomorrow if my peeps send me more late details.

Peace,

Patty Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment